- Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of business ethics, corporate governance, corporate social responsibility and sustainable development
- Explain why business ethics, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility are important organisational goals within any financial services industry business
- Explain how business ethics, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility relates to legislative requirements and regulatory initiatives in the financial services industry (such as Treating Customers Fairly)
- Describe the compliance requirements and risks related to these concepts
- Explain how financial services businesses can manage their compliance risks relating to these concepts.
Who should register?
Financial planners, financial advisors, para-planners and business owners will benefit from enrolling for this course.
1.5 CPD Hours