Business Writing Skills2.5 CPD
One of the greatest causes of misunderstanding, broken relationships, misunderstanding and conflict usually stems from poor communication. In a business, it is vitally important for communication to be effective and efficient. The consequence can lead to a loss of business or more detrimentally, the closing of the business. Spending some time considering your ability at business communication is always going to be a worthy exercise, especially if you are required to communicate more often now than ever before.
This course is designed to provide you with a basic understanding of business communication and its various forms. It will also provide you with an understanding of the different types of business communication, the principles thereof and ways for you to improve your skills. It will also provide you with an understanding of the advantages of good business writing skills to write and improve effective written communications.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- understand business communication in its various forms.
- understand different types of business communication.
- understand the principles of business communication.
- demonstrate improved business communication skills.
- understand the advantages of good business writing skills.
- ability to apply the basic skills required to write effective communications.
- understand what can be done to improve drafting effective communication.
- understand the complexities and rules of written electronic communications.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual
- Compliance Officer