Compliance Risk Assessment5 CPD
This course will cover applying the compliance risk assessment phase of the compliance risk management process to assess the relevant regulatory items that are identified and included in an institution’s compliance universe during Phase 1: which comprises of Compliance Risk Identification.
It will also identify and describe key activities and considerations related to applying this phase of the compliance risk management process to this level of regulatory requirements. It is recommended that you review or also do the learning unit called “Principles Of Materiality” before you attempt this learning unit.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- explain and discuss compliance risk assessment.
- discuss the use of rating scales to assess and prioritise the risks applicable to an organisation.
- explain how an organisation will categorise their compliance universe as ‘core, topical or secondary’.
- based on an example, compile a compliance risk profile of an organisation.
- explain how to obtain business involvement during the process of compiling an organisation’s compliance risk profile.
- discuss the different compliance techniques that may be used during compliance risk assessment, e.g. risk and control self-assessment, compliance risk profile workshop, etc.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual
- Compliance Officer