- Describe the general characteristics, terms and features of the products within the class of business.
- Describe the typical fee structures, charges and other costs associated with products within the class of business.
- Describe the general investment and risk principles, options and strategies associated with investing, purchasing or transacting in products within the class of business.
- Describe (if relevant), the impact of applicable economic and environmental factors such as economic business cycles, inflation, monetary and fiscal policies, interest rates and exchange rates on the products within the class of business.
- Explain the legislative and tax implications applicable to the products within the class of business.
Assess the appropriateness of products within the class of business for specific client need
3.1 Assistance policies;
3.2 Life risk policies;
3.3 Life investment policies;
3.4 Fund policies;
3.5 Sinking fund policies;
3.6 Long-term reinsurance policies.
Who should register?
Financial planners, financial advisors, para-planners, business owners
6 FSCA CPD points on completion and pass of assessment