- Understand the cyber security environment.
- Recognize the different threat actors that are active in the cyber threat environment.
- Have an understanding of the main attack methods used by the threat actors to gain entry to systems, networks and data.
- Identify a number of protection mechanisms that can be utilized to defend against possible attacks.
- Understand that a cyber resilience plan is required to ensure compliance and safety.
- Implement a basic cyber security resilience plan.
Who should register?
Financial planners, financial advisors, para-planners and business owners will benefit from enrolling for this course.
2 CPD Hours