- Marital regimes and the impact on estate planning
- The Will and Intestate Succession
- The executor appointment, role and duties
- Income and Capital Gains tax as it applies to deceased estates
- Bequests, trusts and other instruments
- The Estate Duty calculation
- Improving an estate plan
Who should register?
Financial advisors, Financial planning assistants, Para-planners
7 CPD points on completion of the course and successful pass of the final assessment
The course is accredited by the FPI and thus qualifies as a verifiable CPD activity towards the accumulation of CPD hours as required by the FSCA.