- An understanding of the key elements comprising the South African legal system
- An understanding of the supremacy of the South African Constitution
- An understanding of how South African legislation fits within the hierarchy of the South African legal regime
- An understanding of common law and customary law
- An awareness of the South African court structure and the authority of court decisions
- An awareness of foreign law and international law
- An awareness of the authority and application of legal provisions pertaining to financial services
Who should register?