- Understand the need and purpose of TCF.
- Explain TCF Outcome 1 on culture and governance.
- Understand the measures to meet product suitability requirements under TCF Outcome 2.
- Apply the disclosure requirements as per TCF Outcome 3.
- Understand TCF Outcome 4 in relation to furnishing suitable advice to customers.
- Explain what is required to meet customer performance and service expectations as outlined in TCF Outcome 5.
- Understand service and process requirements in relation to customer claims, complaints and when making product changes as described in TCF Outcome 6.
- Use the TCF self-assessment tool results to determine the organisation’s TCF readiness.
Who should register?
Financial planners, financial advisors, para-planners and business owners will benefit from enrolling for this course.