Coaching and Mentoring Skills for FAIS Supervisors5.5 CPD
This course explores coaching and mentoring skills as it applies to the supervision of representatives under the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 37 of 2002 (FAIS). The course is particularly recommended for individuals who act as a supervisor in terms of FAIS but is also useful for any managers who are responsible for developing employees.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- understand the supervision requirements that apply as per Board Notice 86 of 2018 including the fundamentals of buy-and-sell agreements and their income tax and estate duty implications.
- explain why coaching and mentoring of representatives is required.
- coach using specific techniques and approaches.
- provide feedback and overcome challenges relating to coaching and mentoring.
- conclude a coaching goal and transition the representative.
- understand the role of mentoring in developing a person.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual