Refresher Forex Investments4.5 CPD
The purpose of this course is to provide you with core knowledge and understanding of the characteristics, terms and features of foreign exchange products, including typical fee structures, charges, and other risks associated with investing, purchasing or transacting in Forex Investment products.
In addition to this, the course provides knowledge of legislation impacting foreign exchange products and the tax implications of these products. Lastly, the course will provide you with the skill to assess the appropriateness of products within the Forex class of business.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- identify the main role-players and market participants in respect of foreign exchange products.
- demonstrate an understanding of financial services legislation, industry codes and codes of conduct applicable to foreign exchange products.
- identify the general financial needs of clients.
- describe the general characteristics, terms and features of foreign exchange products.
- describe the typical fee structures, charges and other costs associated with foreign exchange products.
- describe the impact of applicable economic and environmental factors.
- explain the legislative and tax implications.
- assess the appropriateness of foreign exchange products for specific client needs.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual