- Explain how specific aspects of the Medical Schemes Act, National Health Insurance, demarcation regulations under the Long- and Short-term Insurance Acts, and other applicable legislation will impact on health services products.
- Describe the characteristics, terms and features of health services products.
- Describe the typical fee structures, charges and other costs associated with health services product benefit options.
- Describe the risks associated with investing, purchasing or transacting in health services products.
- Assess the appropriateness of specific health services product benefit options for specific client needs.
- Describe the options and strategies applicable to specific products in the health services class of business to suit the needs of different investors.
- Explain the tax implications applicable to products in the health services benefits class of business.
Who should register?
Financial planners, financial advisors, para-planners, business owners
5.5 FSCA CPD points on completion and pass of assessment