Refresher Short-term Insurance: Commercial Lines6.5 CPD
Short-term Commercial Lines Insurance provides businesses and organisations with protection and financial security in a range of different situations. By understanding their unique risks and needs, businesses can select the right types and levels of coverage to ensure they are adequately protected.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to sell and service commercial insurance policies. This type of training typically covers a range of topics, including the types of commercial insurance policies available, the underwriting process, risk assessment, claims management, and regulatory compliance.
The goal of this Short-Term Insurance: Commercial Lines course is to help you provide high-quality insurance products and services to commercial clients, while also helping them build a successful and profitable career in the insurance industry.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- identify inter-relationships within and between particular classes of Short-term Insurance business.
- demonstrate understanding of financial services legislation, industry standards, and codes of conduct applicable to the Short-term Insurance industry.
- understand the government’s monetary and fiscal policies, interest and exchange rates, and any relevant taxation laws.
- identify the general need of clients or groups of clients in respect of Short-term Insurance products.
- describe the general characteristics, terms, and features of Short-term Insurance products.
- describe the typical fee structures, charges, and other costs associated with Short-term Insurance products.
- describe the general risk principles, options, and strategies associated with Short-term Insurance products.
- describe the impact of applicable economic and environmental factors on the Short-term Insurance industry.
- assess the appropriateness of Short-term Insurance products for specific client needs.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual