Short Course on Insurance Act 18 of 20171.5 CPD
The Insurance Act 18 of 2017 defines a legal framework for the supervision and regulation of insurers and insurance groups under the Twin Peaks model.
This course aims to highlight the key changes brought about by the Insurance Act while providing an overview of the overarching legal framework upon which the Insurance Act is built.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- understand the basics of the Twin Peaks financial model.
- understand the objectives of the Insurance Act.
- understand significant changes brought about by the Insurance Act.
- understand how the Act affects and governs the insurance sector.
- be aware of implications for insurers.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual