Supervision Requirements : FAIS Notice 86 of 20184 CPD
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- compare the provisions of the new exemption to those of the previous exemption.
- understand and explain when a representative may be appointed under supervision.
- know what the entry-level requirements for a representative working under supervision are.
- understand, explain and apply the seven conditions of the exemption; i.e. entry-level requirements, specific compliance periods, supervision agreement, duties of the FSP, duties of the supervisor, duties of the representative and intensity of supervision.
- know and apply the steps for appointing a representative under supervision.
- incorporate supervision according to the new exemption in your FSP.
Who Should Register