- Compare the provisions of the new Exemption to those of the previous Exemption.
- Understand and explain when a representative may be appointed under supervision.
- Know what the entry-level requirements for a representative working under supervision are.
- Understand, explain and apply the seven conditions of the Exemption; i.e. entry-level requirements, specific compliance periods, supervision agreement, duties of the FSP, duties of the supervisor, duties of the representative and intensity of supervision.
- Know and apply the steps for appointing a representative under supervision.
- Incorporate supervision according to the new Exemption in your FSP.
Who should register?
Financial planners, financial advisors, Representatives under supervision
6 CPD points on completion of the course and successful pass of the final assessment.
The course is accredited by the Compliance Institute of South Africa and thus qualifies as a verifiable CPD activity towards the accumulation of CPD hours as required by the FSCA.