This CPD course provides an understanding of the importance of treating customers fairly (TCF). The course covers:
- What TCF does and does not mean?
- Understand what constitutes fair treatment of your customers
- Help ensure your own compliance for treating customers fairly
- The six TCF outcomes
- The implementation of TCF within your role and your firm
- How to ensure a culture of fair treatment of customers within your firm
Who should register?
financial planners, financial advisors, para-planners, business owners
1 CPD point on completion of course and successful pass of final assessment.
The course is accredited by IISA and thus qualifies as a verifiable CPD activity towards the accumulation of CPD hours as required by the FSCA.