Anti-Bribery: How to be Corruption Free3.25 CPD
This course is designed to provide you with a better understanding of the importance of combatting bribery and corruption. It will provide the learner with the tools and skills to assist in fostering a culture of ethics and compliance through anti-bribery policies, gift registers, whistle-blowing facilities, etc. This extends to all staff who should have a working knowledge and understanding of combatting bribery and corruption and their role in promoting an overall culture of ethics and compliance, not only in the workplace. The extent of the policies, processes and procedures will depend on the size and complexity of the business. However, you will have a sound understanding of the minimum requirements needed to ensure a corruption and bribery-free environment.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- recognise bribes or facilitation fees as well as other forms of corruption.
- draft an anti-bribery policy.
- understand local anti-bribery and corruption legislation.
- work with international anti-bribery and corruption legislation.
- understand the importance of whistleblowing and a whistleblowing policy.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual
- Compliance Officer