- Understand who customers are and what customer service means;
- Recognise how your attitude affects customer service;
- Identify your customers’ needs and social style;
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business;
- Build goodwill through in-person customer service, over the phone or through online resources such as e-mail;
- Deal with difficult customers;
- Wow, customers every time.
Who should register?
Managers/Leaders, Financial advisors, Paraplanners, Office staff
4.5 CPD points on completion of the course and successful pass of the final assessment
The course is accredited by the FPI and thus qualifies as a verifiable CPD activity towards the accumulation of CPD hours as required by the FSCA.