Protecting your Information1.5 CPD
There are arguments that the world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil but data. This course is designed to provide you with a better understanding of the importance of protecting data both online and offline. Key topics include the importance of protecting your information and data, how to protect your information and data online, how to protect your information and data offline, privacy legislation and cyber security audit.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- understand the importance of protecting information on the internet and social media platforms, the dangers thereof and the threats to consider.
- understand and demonstrate the necessary steps to protect information online.
- understand and demonstrate the necessary steps to protect information offline.
- understand the Protection of Personal Information Act in relation to protecting personal information.
- understand the importance of a Cyber Security Audit and assist them in being able to undertake a basic Cyber Security Audit.
Who Should Register