Managing Client Portfolios in Times of Crisis2.5 CPD
This course was developed in light of the recent coronavirus crisis to serve as a guide to financial advisors in managing the portfolios of their clients during these uncertain times. The course covers some of the different arguments on market efficiency and also presents a discussion of the practical approach to dealing with clients and managing their portfolios in periods of market stress based on principles of both classical finance and behavioural finance.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- gain an understanding of the value of financial advice.
- gain an understanding of the different arguments on financial market efficiency and their implications for investors.
- gain an understanding of financial market interconnectedness and its implications on market behaviour.
- gain an understanding of the impact of the coronavirus epidemic on financial markets.
- evaluate different alternatives of action in times of crisis based on the client risk profile.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual