Refresher Structured Deposits3.5 CPD
The purpose of this course is to provide you with core knowledge and understanding of characteristics, terms and features of structured deposit products, including typical fee structures, charges, and other risks associated with investing, purchasing or transacting in these products.
In addition to this, the course provides knowledge of legislation impacting structured deposit products and the tax implications of these products. It will lastly provide you with the skill to assess the appropriateness of products within the structured products class of business.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- identify the main role-players and market participants in respect of structured deposit products.
- identify the inter-relationship within the structured deposits class of business and other classes of business.
- demonstrate an understanding of financial services legislation, industry codes and codes of conduct applicable to structured deposit products.
- identify the general financial needs of clients.
- describe the general characteristics, terms and features of structured deposit products.
- describe the typical fee structures, charges and other costs associated with structured deposit products.
- describe the general investment and risk principles, options and strategies associated with investing, purchasing or transacting with structured deposit products.
- describe the impact of applicable economic and environmental factors.
- explain the legislative and tax implications.
- assess the appropriateness of structured deposit products for specific client needs.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual