Time Management and Personal Productivity Skills4 CPD
Juggling requirements in today’s typical work environment is challenging, especially when multiple tasks are involved. Professional, timeous delivery can only be managed through excellent time management and productivity skills.
This course provides sound principles that can be applied to ensure that the correct priority is given to tasks being completed, and that time is used efficiently to produce the required outputs, at the required standard.
The course is suitable for anyone seeking to manage their time and productivity more effectively.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- understand the meaning of time management and personal productivity as well as the role of goal-setting.
- set SMART goals.
- perform preliminary preparation before implementing time management solutions.
- prioritise your time correctly.
- use time management and productivity tools effectively.
- describe practical ways to improve time management and productivity.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual
- Compliance Officer