Compliance Introducing Enterprise Risk Management3.5 CPD
Enterprise Risk Management provides a framework for risk management, which typically involves identifying particular events or circumstances relevant to the organisation’s objectives (risks and opportunities), assessing them in terms of likelihood and magnitude of impact, determining a response strategy (to mitigate risks as far as possible), and monitoring progress.
Enterprise risk management in business includes the methods and processes used by organisations to manage risks and seize opportunities related to the achievement of their objectives.
This course is an introduction to how Enterprise Risk Management relates to the compliance function.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- understand a broad sense of risk.
- know what drives compliance exposure.
- understand the risk consequences of non-compliance.
- understand what erm means in the compliance space.
- have consciousness of risk from a south african perspective.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual
- Compliance Officer