Introduction to Short-term Insurance3.5 CPD
This course serves as an introduction to the Short-term Insurance industry and provides an overview of the different role-players that form part of the short-term insurance sector. It aims at creating a better understanding of different aspects that are applicable within the industry, which includes, but are not limited to, the difference between insurers that are available in the market, risk management, and how the financial needs analysis is applied. The course will provide an overview of the product categories and certain niche products that are available in Short-term Personal or Commercial Lines.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- understand the difference between insurers, underwriters, brokers and administrators.
- understand risk management and how the financial needs analysis is applied in Short-term Insurance.
- understand different product categories that form part of the wider financial services industry.
- understand different avenues available to place cover under a Short-term Personal or Commercial policy.
- define key terms in short-term insurance.
- identify the different departments within the Short-term Insurance industry.
Who Should Register
- Key Individual
- Compliance Officer