- The difference between insurers, underwriters, brokers and administrators.
- Risk management and how the financial needs analysis is applied in short-term insurance
- Different product categories that form part of the wider short-term insurance product market.
- Different avenues available to place cover under a Short-Term Personal or Commercial policy
- Key terms used in Short Term Insurance
- Different departments within the Short-Term Insurance industry
Who should register?
Short-term insurance advisors, financial advisors, employees in financial services.
5.5 CPD points on completion of the course and successful pass of a final assessment.
The course is accredited by the FPI and thus qualifies as a verifiable CPD activity towards the accumulation of CPD hours as required by the FSCA.