- A basic understanding of the South African legal system and how legislation fits into it.
- The capacity to recognise and understand the different sources of South African written law.
- The ability to understand the order of precedence of the different types of written law in South Africa.
- An understanding of how an Act is structured.
- Knowledge of recent legislation specifically applicable to financial advisors and how it will affect their business.
Who should register?
Financial planners, Financial advisors, Para-planners, Business owners
3 CPD Hour