- Understand the need and purpose of TCF.
- Explain the compliance measures that apply under TCF Outcome 1 on culture and governance.
- Understand the compliance measures to meet product suitability requirements under TCF Outcome 2.
- Comply with the disclosure requirements as per TCF Outcome 3.
- Understand the practical measures to comply with TCF Outcome 4 in relation to furnishing suitable advice to customers.
- Explain what is required to comply with customer performance and service expectations as outlined in TCF Outcome 5.
- Comply with service and process requirements in relation to customer claims, complaints and when making product changes as described in TCF Outcome 6.
- Use results from the self-assessment tool to identify weak areas and gaps and compile an overall compliance plan to meet the TCF requirements.
Who should register?
Financial planners, financial advisors, para-planners and business owners will benefit from enrolling for this course.