Ethics – How to impress your clients2 CPD
This course is designed to provide you with a better understanding of the importance of ethical conduct and ethical business culture. It will provide you with the tools and skills to assist in fostering a culture of ethics and integrity in the organisation through codes of ethics and standards of conduct, training and awareness as well as the significance of leading by example.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- distinguish between ethical and unethical behaviour and conduct – personally and professionally.
- know how and where to report unethical conduct.
- assist in building and maintaining an ethical business culture.
- understand the importance of ethical business culture to clients.
- appreciate the benefits of ethical conduct and integrity to the business.
- protect the reputation of the business (reputational risk).
Who Should Register
- Key Individual
- Compliance Officer