- Distinguish between ethical and unethical behaviour and conduct – personally and professionally;
- Know how and where to report unethical conduct;
- Assist in building and maintaining an ethical business culture;
- Understand the importance of ethical business culture to clients;
- Appreciate the benefits of ethical conduct and integrity to the business;
- Protect the reputation of the business (reputational risk).
Who should register?
Financial planners, Financial advisors, Para-planners, Business Owners
2 CPD Hours