Short-term Insurance Assessment and Validation of Claims5 CPD
This course aims at anyone who wants to gain a practical understanding of claims and assessment principles that apply to validating Short-term Personal Lines claims.
The course will provide a better understanding of assessment principles that will assist a representative to validate claims, including the different role-players within the claim’s environment.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- have a general understanding of claims, including terms, conditions and provisions in a short-term insurance policy.
- understand the assessment or validation process in short-term insurance claims.
- differentiate role-players in the claims process, which includes vehicle assessors, loss adjusters and service providers.
- understand the documentation required to validate a claim, including the importance of quantum, average and contribution (dual insurance).
- understand the different assessment principles analysed to validate a claim.
- have recourse available should a claim be rejected/ repudiated.
Who Should Register