- A general understanding of claims, including terms, conditions and provisions in a short-term insurance policy.
- The assessment or validation process in short-term insurance claims
- Different role-players in the claims process, which includes vehicle assessors, loss adjusters and service providers.
- Documentation required to validate a claim, including the importance of quantum, average and contribution (dual insurance).
- Different assessment principles analysed to validate a claim
- Recourse available should a claim be rejected/repudiated
Who should register?
Short-term insurance advisors, financial advisors, employees in financial services
6 CPD points on completion of the course and successful pass of the final assessment.
The course is accredited by the FPI and thus qualifies as a verifiable CPD activity towards the accumulation of CPD hours as required by the FSCA.