Effective Writing Skills for Financial Advisors5 CPD
Writing is a key method of communication for most people in financial services, even though most communication these days is done electronically. Good writing skills result in clearer communication, quicker and more accurate processing, and greater levels of sales.
This course is recommended for all advisors, either as a refresher or an introduction to basic writing concepts such as spelling and grammar. It also provides guidance on writing the most common business documents including emails, reports such as proposals, agendas and minutes.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- understand the role and benefit of good business writing skills.
- apply the basic elements of writing.
- consider the audience when writing and know how to choose and appropriate format and font.
- write professional emails, letters and use text messages appropriately.
- formulate meeting agendas and minutes.
- write reports and prepare a record of advice.
- write a business proposal.
Who Should Register